Published on July 13th, 20180
Now under One Roof: St. Luke’s OB/GYN–A Woman’s Place and St. Luke’s Christmas City OB/GYN
As of July 9th, St. Luke’s OB/GYN–A Woman’s Place and St. Luke’s Christmas City OB/GYN have moved to 306 South New Street, Suite 301, Bethlehem, PA 18015. The two practices will share office space but remain independent.
Providers moving to the new location include:
- James Mcguire, MD (Christmas City)
- Sharon Ravenelle, CRNP (Christmas City)
- Natalie Chiarolanza, PA-C (Christmas City)
- Johnnie Willis, MD (A Woman’s Place)
- Kristin Abbruzzi, DO (A Woman’s Place)
- Raquel Nunez, CRNP (A Woman’s Place)
The quality care patients of both practices have come to expect will continue to be provided at the new location.