Published on August 10th, 20180
Show YourSt. Luke’s Pride! Vote for St. Luke’s in the Morning Call’s 2018 Readers’ Choice Awards
Calling all St. Luke’s friends and family! It’s time for the 15th annual Morning Call “Readers’ Choice” poll, an opportunity for our community to vote for the “best of the best” providers in the Lehigh Valley.
St. Luke’s has previously been recognized as the region’s top provider of health care services in a variety of areas including Best Hospital & Health Network, Best Place to Have a Baby, Best Urgent Care and more!
You can show your pride and help St. Luke’s continue to garner well-deserved recognition by voting in this year’s poll until Tuesday, August 14.
Vote for St. Luke’s as the BEST in categories including:
- Hospital/Health Network
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Place To Have a Baby
- Urgent Care
- Physical Rehab Center/Services
- Physical Therapist
- Weight Loss Center
- To cast your votes for St. Luke’s, visit themorningcall.com/readerschoiceand sign up for a new account or sign in to your existing MC VIP account.
- Once logged in, select the WELLNESS AND PERSONAL STYLE ballot then choose a category listed in the alphabetical dropdown menu. Clicking on a category will bring up a page where you type in your company name to vote.
- Type St. Luke’s as the company name and click the vote button. Every category page also has social sharing tools. Click on the Twitter or Facebook buttons to automatically post the link to your Twitter or Facebook account.
- You can vote from your computer or complete and mail in a paper ballot from the newspaper.
- Please note that the web site is slow to respond.
Thank you for all you do to make St. Luke’s University Health Network the best health network in the region!