Published on June 13th, 20180
St. Luke’s Monroe Campus Named 2018 Business of the Year
The Greater Pocono Chamber of Commerce will honor several people and organizations for their successful accomplishments at the chamber’s annual awards dinner June 20 at Pocono Manor Resort & Spa.
This year’s winners:
- St. Luke’s University Health Network-Monroe Campus – Business of the Year.
- Rock Steady Boxing Poconos – Rookie Business of the Year.
- Dr. Kimberly Yarnall – Volunteer of the Year.
- Sarah Wallace of ESSA Bank & Trust – Young Professional of the Year.
- Pocono Mountains Visitors Bureau – Frank Schoelch Community Commitment Award.
- Annette Atkinson of Middle Smithfield Township – Athena Award.
The event takes place at Pocono Manor, 1 Manor Drive, Pocono Manor.
The event offers cocktails and networking from 5:30 – 6:30 pm, followed by the program and dinner from 6:30 -8:30 pm.
For information, visit: greaterpoconochamber.com.
Read the original article, here.