Published on August 9th, 20190
Vote for St. Luke’s in the Morning Call’s 2019 Readers’ Choice Awards
Calling all St. Luke’s friends and family! It’s time for the 16th annual Morning Call “Readers’ Choice” poll, an opportunity for our community to vote for the “best of the best” providers in the Lehigh Valley.
St. Luke’s has previously been recognized as the region’s top provider of health care services in a variety of areas including Best Hospital & Health Network, Best Place to Have a Baby, Best Urgent Care and more!
You can show your pride and help St. Luke’s continue to garner well-deserved recognition by voting in this year’s poll until Tuesday, August 13.
Vote for St. Luke’s as the BEST in categories including:
- Hospital/Health Network
- Cancer Center
- Gym/Fitness Center
- Place to Have a Baby
- Urgent Care
- Physical Rehab Center/Services
- Physical Therapist
- Weight Loss Center
- and more
To cast your votes for St. Luke’s, click on the Readers’ Choice icon on themorningcall.com homepage or go to themorningcall.com/readerschoice.
- Once logged in, select the WELLNESS AND PERSONAL STYLE ballot page.
- Click “VOTE” on one of the cubes or write in your favorite business name for that category and enter your email address
- Click the “CONTINUE >” button and enter your full name, zip code and birthdate
- Click the “SUBMIT” button
- You have now voted for that category and are registered to vote for the rest of the categories
Thank you for all you do to make St. Luke’s University Health Network the best health network in the region!